Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Exer bonanza

Pre exercise brief.

RSM Xiong : Congo before your move out for this 4 day exercise, dun forget to message me you cousin contact for the family chain restarant. And I got secret information direct from G7 to tell you. Confirm big picture solution.

Congo Cheong : sir, sure or not . I ask my old classmate, a teacher in social study  also cannon answe me....

RSM Xiong : confirm accurate infomation intelligence, no cross fire , dun worry. It's a P
HD solution answer. Just remember,  Just Do It for your country, by Fei Wash. In the book of three kingdom.

Congo Cheong : Sir it's You Do for you Country, and the Country will do for you. Its George Washing, not Wash. The book is Romance of three Kingdom general Yue Fei.

RSM Xiong : wah! How come u can remember all the name and book. You know you ask me for what.

Congo Cheong : Sir ... My question a bit more complex. Also got how to deal with the Inclusive thing.

RSM : what Inclusive Exclusive. You mean the Army give you all the SAFRA club not enough ah. Got Jacuzzi one you know, but thing got discount also. ... See me camel pack... 50% percent offer than the royal sport house. You mean you  Club exclusive membership. Very premium you know, oly for VIP u know.

Congo Cheong : sir not exclusive membership. It's INCLUSIVE.

RSM Xiong : I dun care I pass u the message, you pass me the contact. And dun  forget life is like a bowl of Dao Suan.


.......exercise start already.

RSM Xiong : ok ok got to go already ...exercise start .....just dun forget me message the contact .....may the Force be with you....

Congo Cheong : may the force be with you start...

Not too long ago.. Not too far far away ....

exercise BONANZA begin
Exercise Bonaza begin









No comments:

Post a Comment