Monday, March 9, 2015

Dr. B.P. and Xiong

( disclaimer : a fiction script for some drama sketch/ skid)

Dr. BP, The Big Picture

Dr. B.P.  : Hi everyone I am Dr. BP, The Big Picture. Observer from Mindef G7. I got a PHD degree in Finance,  London College of Economy. I am getting my next "Crab" if this Exercise Bonanza got good grading.

RSM Xiong having pre-meeting Coffee Time with Dr BP.

RSM Xiong - Sir , you should come to my Alfonso Italian Café, just beside my Tiong Bahru Swimming Club. I just order 20 bag of South Chile Mountain Coffee Bean. Will Brew you a few special cup.

Dr. B.P. - Doing quite well outside ah. So fast got 2nd business unit unit establish already ah. I also planning to invest in some side business - Got Sign Board Restaurant in Bedok East. Give me some advice at the next CAFE session.

RSM Xiong - Sir but I got some Chim Question from my Junior commander.

Dr. BP - dun Worry, I got All the Big Picture. And also the PHD. I did all the Planning, nothing can escape from my eagle eye. So whats UP encik.

RSM Xiong - The Men ask something ask defense the land and Being Inclusive. I am confuse also.

Dr. BP - Wah really quite Chim. Not inside my PHD course material, not in the Planning Agenda also. Let me see. (Sipping the Coffee C).

...According to the Westpoint Military Academy and Romance of Three Kingdom...

..let me see ... ( sipping coffee C)

...and the Book of Making Hard Choice .... ( sipping coffee C)

... may be you can try the Do for your Country and Country will do for You ... by Washington.

...Or you can try the General Yue Fei and the Dumpling Festival ....

...Or Just tell you Guy the LIFE is a BOX of Chocolate .....Singapore term Life is a Bowl of Dao Suan .... Some Dao Suan Really Nice ... Some Dao Suan too Sweet .....

RSM Xiong - I think Life is a Box of Chocolate is easier.


... To be continue ...

No comments:

Post a Comment