Sunday, March 8, 2015

Storyline 2

Bravado lim

Corporate jungle

Bravodo lim : according to the book of Rat Maze , by now I should be a assistance director of the plant, why am I writing production report early first thing in the morning. According to the 7 habit of efficient manager, I should have my team completed and qualify this month production, I should be drinking coffee with the client now. Why.

Secretary Rolls Royce : I have approve your exercise jungle. Hope you come back in one piece.

Bravodo lim : thanks. Hope you cover my duty this two week. Need time to think through my production project too. Quality always cannot hit target. May be some sun burn will help.

In camp book in

Bravodo lim : these days every think so hi tech, even army uses finger print recognition. What next .... Heard breakfast got ice cream these days.... Got to be trying to buy our loyally. Loyalty....where got time ......


No comments:

Post a Comment